Arexons Motorsil D 60g
- Manufacturer Techsolute
Motorsil D is an acetic cure single-component RTV sealant (room temperature vulcanizing rubber). It offers good resistance to temperature, water, humidity.
- Working temperature: between -70°C and +250°C with peaks of 300°C.
- Excellent resistance to oils.
- Good dielectric properties.
- Excellent tear resistance.
- High vibration absorption degree.
- Good resistance to mechanical stress.
- Easy to remove.
It does not damage catalytic converters.
Pack Size: 60gm aluminum tube