S Hook Hose & Cable Tidy Tool (1 pc)
- Manufacturer Techsolute
The 'S' Hook safety system can assist with creating a safe and non-hazardous work area by keeping all your cables and hoses off the ground where they would otherwise be causing tripping hazards. Slip and trip accidents can happen at any time and for a number of reasons, evidence shows that bad housekeeping, untidy work areas are the main cause of many workplace injuries and accidents.
Benefits of this safe system of work:
- Tidy storage of shutdown hose and cable runs – preventing trip hazards.
- Secure, tight fit over scaffold poles and handrails – preventing inadvertent removal or being blown/knocked off.
- Soft rubber coating over metallic core – preventing potential sparks or damage to plant and personnel if dropped.
- Neoprene rubber coating – resistant to ozone and atmospheric ageing, resistant to oil and lubricant contamination, self extinguishing.
- Soft rubber tongue – allowing easy loading/unloading of cables/hoses and securing in place whilst in use.
- Soft rubber tongue – advises user that the component has been overloaded or damaged if it doesn’t retain it’s inner position when loaded.
- SWL tested to 50KG’s – SHOULD NOT BE USED AS LIFTING HOOK.
- Tagging Ring - for identification purposes when laying out hoses and cables.