Portwest Hi-Vis Bump Cap - Orange
- Manufacturer Portwest
Bump Cap is used to protect your head from bumps against stationary objects like low hanging pipelines, ceiling, steel structures in chemical & process industries, warehouses etc.
Portwest offers a modern style bump cap in Hi-Visibility colours. Mesh panel on the back which, together with the ventilation holes on the internal shell, help cooling comfort. Hook and loop adjustable size. The outer surface of Portwest bump cap is ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) which is hard plastic to protect the head. The inner portion is made of EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) which provides soft touch to the head.
- CE certified
- Long peak (7cm) for maximum protection against shock and light
- Hi-Visibility colour for visibility in daylight
- Durable high density EVA protects and gives comfort to the wearer
- Retail bag which aids presentation for retail sales
- Inner ABS shell and soft pad for shock absorption