Twineflon Thread Sealing Cord - 175m
- Manufacturer Resitape, Italy
TWINEFLON is an upgraded replacement for PTFE tape, used for sealing metal & plastic threaded pipe joints. The revolutionary pipe thread sealant is a mono-filament making it much stronger than traditional PTFE and preventing shredding. The container is equipped with a mini-cutter and lubricant applicator to speed up installation.
Tested and certified to many international standards. (WRAS, EN-751-3 FRp, BAM Tested, KTW, TZW, Gastec and more).
- Unlimited shelf-life and suitable for all pipe sizes
- A dynamic sealant which adjusts its state during installation
- Absolute resistance to the most aggressive chemicals, solvents, fuels and acids
- Functionally stable in a range from -200 °C to +240 °C
- Creates a perfect seal by calendaring the PTFE into a film in the exact thickness required between the two pipe ends
- Approved to all the latest regulations for thread sealing materials including use on potable water, natural gas and LPG systems
- Replaces all other sealants and tapes on all threads
- Easier and quicker to install than other sealants
Pack size: 175 mtr