Quiksteel Epoxy Putty Stick (4 oz.)
- Manufacturer BlueMagic, USA
BlueMagic QUIKSTEEL is a metal epoxy that can also be used as a bonding agent between two metal parts. This versatile product even works under water and can withstand temperatures upto 260°C.
QuikSteel Epoxy Putty Stick is a hand-kneadable, fast-setting, industrial-strength, steel-reinforced polymer compound for permanent repairs to anything made of steel or other metals.
It is a MUST for your tool box !!
- Sets steel hard within 15 to 30 minutes, even under water, achieving a full chemical cure within 60 minutes. It is impervious to petrol, diesel, and oil – even battery acid.
- Permanently bonds to aluminium, brass, copper, steel, PVC, fibre glass, plastics, glass, wood and more.
- Repairs leaking fuel tanks, kerbed alloys, and stone damaged radiators, cracked sumps, stripped threads, and exhausts. Around the home it can fix anything from leaking guttering to a leaking central heating pipe.
- Is 260°C (500°F) temperature resistant.
- It is drinking water safe - NSF 61 certified.
- Efficient - use exactly what you need and no more
- Designed for serious repairs - anywhere anytime!
- No messy mixing (pre-measured)
- Shelf life of more than 2 years
Suggested Industrial Use: Leaking Transformers, Filling of Cracks & Gaps in Metal / Stone / Wood, etc.
Pack Size: 4oz./113.6gm stick