Quiksteel Putty (57g)
- Manufacturer BlueMagic, USA
BlueMagic QUIKSTEEL is a MUST for your tool box !!
It is a two component epoxy resin in a single stick; the outer layer is the resin and the core, the activator.
- Sets steel hard within 15 to 30 minutes, even under water, achieving a full chemical cure within 60 minutes. It is impervious to petrol, diesel, and oil – even battery acid.
- Permanently bonds to aluminium, brass, copper, steel, PVC, fibre glass, plastics, glass, wood and more.
- Repairs leaking fuel tanks, kerbed alloys, and stone damaged radiators, cracked sumps, stripped threads, and exhausts. Around the home it can fix anything from leaking guttering to a leaking central heating pipe.
- Is 260°C (500°F) temperature resistant.
- It is drinking water safe - NSF 61 certified.
- Efficient - use exactly what you need and no more
- Designed for serious repairs - anywhere anytime!
- No messy mixing (pre-measured)
- Shelf life of more than 2 years
Suggested Industrial Use: Leaking Transformers
Pack Size: 2oz./57gm stick