Here are a few suggested uses from our side:
- Keep Plants Upright. Tomatoes, young trees, cucumbers, roses, and any other plants that need staking, keep them in place with a secure, but not too tight, cable tie.
- Repair Wire Baskets. Are there a few gaps in your wire basket? No need to replace the whole thing, just replace the missing wires with zip ties.
- Deter Thieves. Stop sticky-handed people when you’re traveling or out on the town. Tie two zippers together to deter muggers and pickpockets.
- Replace Missing Zipper Pulls. Zippers aren’t very useful if you can’t pull them up or down! For a quick fix, attach a cable tie to the zipper.
- Child-Proof Your Home. Keep your children, and any little visitors, safe by placing anything you don’t want them to get their hands on in a cabinet, and keeping that cabinet shut and secure with a cable tie.
- Holding your audio, video, & power cables together behind your sound system and TV.
- Controlling that mess of cord behind your desktop computer and printer.
- Keeping your car wheel covers attached to your car.
- Students - Lock up your backpack temporarily when going to an after school practice. At least it is a mild preventative measure to keep students from messing with your stuff.